Saturday, February 20, 2010

they got planted!

This morning I was finally able to plant my cherry and apple trees in the ground. i also planted my spinach sprouts in the garden - among its lettuce/pea/broccoli brothers and sisters. i hope i can harvest some this time around - last time my spinach seeds never grew (i think i planted them to late).

i also did more WEEDing. last time, i said i WEEDed only 1/16 of my garden. i think now i have done about 1/3 of my gardening area.

i was thinking about planting more cool weather crop seeds, but i think i'm gonna stop while im ahead (and things are growing happily). besides, we are planning to go on a trip late april, so i won't be able to harvest much around that time. and once i get back, i'll be planting some warm weather crop seeds into the ground. yipee!

No comments: